- Nixie: See. So much faster than you.
- Sirena: You are so not. Aquata
- Aquata: Sirena, what are you doing here? You should be on duty.
- Sirena: We were just going, weren't we, Nixie?
- Nixie: Full moon patrol? Why can't we celebrate like everyone else?
- Aquata: You'll get your chance when you've earned it. When you've got your moon rings. Someone needs to protect the island during the ceremony. Go on.
- Lyla: You're late.
- Nixie: So?
- Lyla: I'm on the far shore, you two get the rest. We'll meet back here.
- Nixie: Who put her in charge?
- Cam: What about here?
- Zac: What are you doing?
- Cam: What does it look like I'm doing mate?
- Zac: You won't catch anything.
- Cam: You're just worried I'll catch something before you do.
- Zac: Game on.
- Sirena: Land people. Can you imagine living without a tail?
- Nixie: Let's give them a hand catching something.
- Sirena: We can't do that. We're meant to scare the fish away so none of them come close to the island.
- Nixie: Sirena, we're stuck on land patrol. Letting them catch one wish isn't going to hurt. Let's have some fun.
- Zac: Oh, yeah.
- Cam: Aw, no fish hey? Oh, yeah. There you go. Get the net. Get the net. Yeah eah eah.
- Lyla: What are you doing?
- Sirena: Nothing.
- Nixie: Look, they've caught their fish, not they'll go home.
- Lyla: Doesn't look like they're going home to me.
- Zac: Perfect.
- Cam: I caught the fish you do the tent.
- Lyla: The boat is still here. They're staying on the island.
- Nixie: Can you relax? So we broke one stupid rule.
- Lyla: Keep telling yourself that.
- Nixie: No, I'm telling you ok. Land people come to Mako all the time.
- Sirena: Not when is the full moon and the pod is celebrating.
- Nixie: Oh, so what? Come on, please. It's not like anyone is going to see anything. And next year I'll be out on the reef with the pod.
- Lyla: If you pass.
- Nixie: That's not an issue.
- Cam: Oh, man how good was that?
- Zac: It's a bit rubbery...but not bad.
- Cam: So, where are the chicks? And where's the music? You've should ask Evie.
- Zac: She hates camping.
- Cam: It's not exactly my idea of a good time either.
- Zac: Well, school starts next week. We won't have another chance to get away.
- Cam: Two days in a deserted island. Great.(sights) I'm gonna crash.
- Zac: If you snore, I'll hit you.
- Cam: Where are you going?
- Zac: Nature calls.
- Nixie: Man, I just can't wait for my training to be over.
- Sirena: Me too.
- Lyla: Shh, It's starting.
- Zac: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
- Cam: Zac?
- Sirena: I feel really bad leaving him there unconscious.
- Nixie: How did he even get in? There's no other entrance. It's solid rock up there.
- Lyla: Well, he did.
- Sirena: We're in so much trouble.
- Cam: Zac, you looked awful.
- Zac: Thanks.
- Cam: Where did you sleep? Do you even remember?
- Zac: I remember walking off to take a leak. I saw a light.
- Cam: Last night was a full moon.
- Zac: Not the moon light. Like a weird glow. There were rocks. And when I moved closer...there was this cave. Next thing I knew, I was walking up on the beach... You don't believe me?
- Cam: No.
- Zac: I'll show you. Come on.
- Zac: There was an opening here, a cave.
- Cam: Then this can't be the place.
- Zac: It is.
- Cam: Maybe you dreamed it.
- Zac: I know what I saw.... I think.
- Cam: Yeah, sure.
- Sirena: We have to tell the pod.
- Lyla: Are you crazy?
- Sirena: We've got no choice.
- Lyla: Fine, tell the pod. Then see how long it takes to get your moon rings.
- Nixie: There's got a be a better way to handle this.
- Aquata: Handle what?... What happened here last night?
- Cam: You're kidding... I packed all that stuff. I thought we were here for two nights. We just got here.
- Zac: Forget it. I don't like this place.
- Cam: Well, it was your idea.
- Maya: You let a boy into the Moon Pool?
- Nixie: We didn't let him. He fell.
- Aquata: That's impossible. There's no other way in. What did you do?
- Sirena: Nothing.
- Maya: Stop lying.
- Sirena: We're not lying. We didn't do anything. Please don't tell the pod.
- Maya: We have no choice.
- Aquata: If what you say it is true... and something has happened to the boy... I fear for us all.
- Nixie: What if she's wrong? What if nothing did happen to the boy?We have to find out.
- Sirena: This is wrong. No mermaid is allowed this close to shore.
- Lyla: What if they see us?
- Nixie: No, don't worry. I've been here before, and no one 's seen me. I happen to like watching land people, okay? Now can we have some shush?
- Zac: Whoa.
- Sirena: Ah! He's got powers.
- David: Thanks mate.
- Cam: Who knows? Probably.
- Evie: Hi, Zac.
- Zac: Evie, hey.
- Zac: (TO CAM) I really need to show you something.
- Evie: Are you okay? Cam said you felt weird and bailed on the camping trip.
- Zac: Yeah, I'm fine now.
- Evie: Are you up for a run, after I finish my shift?
- Zac: Sure. Um, I just--I really need to talk to Cam.
- Zac: Something happened to me last night.
- Cam: Yeah, you had a dream.
- Zac: I can make water move.
- Cam: [LAUGHING]
- Zac: I'll show you.....watch. Turn it on. Just do it.
- Lyla: What's he doing?
- Nixie: He's showing that other boy what he can do.
- Sirena: Stop him!
- Zac: I could make it move. I could make it bend.
- Cam: You dragged me away from lunch for this?
Zac falls into the water turning to a merman. He freaks out and swims away. Later he emerges at the dock in front of his house and pulls himself up the dock. As he dries his tail with a towel, his legs returns. Unsure what transpires, he looks around as he walks away.
- Sirena: Aquata?
- Aquata: I'm so sorry.
- Nixie: We can explain.
- Aquata: It's too late. You neglected your duties.You let a boy onto the island and you let him into the moon pool. You broke so many laws.
- Sirena: We didn't mean to. We didn't want the boy to get powers.
- Aquata: The boy and the island are connected. The pod must leave.
- Nixie: This is our home.
- Aquata: It's not safe here anymore.
- Lyla: Where will we go?
- Aquata: Not you. The pod is going. None of you may follow. You've all been cast out.
- Nixie: Aquata, talk to them. Tell them it was a mistake.
- Aquata: I can't. They blame you. I tried to speak on your behalf but they wouldn't listen. I have to go. The pod is waiting.
- Sirena: No, please Aquata. Don't leave me.
- Aquata: I'm sorry Sirena. Here, Take this.
- Sirena: Your moon ring? I don't know how to use it.
- Aquata: Just take it. You may need it. Find somewhere safe. Goodbye, my sister.
- Sirena: Don't. Aquata, don't leave me!
- Cam: Zac? You here?
- Zac: I'm over here.
- Cam: Zac? ....What the--? You've got a tail?
- Zac: I told you something happened. Check this. Heads up!!
- Cam: How did you do that?
- Sirena: Where will we go?
- Nixie: We're not going anywhere. We're gonna put this right.
- Sirena: How?
- Lyla: We'll find a way. We have to.